Bug? Can't upgrade Xoti's sickle

TheMetaphysician

Question

So, I have Xoti's sickle, and I have all the ingredients and the cash necessary to select the Urgent Harvest upgrade for it. But it is still greyed out and I can't select it. Is this a bug, or is there some kind of hidden condition (like a level requirement, or a prerequisite, or even a certain relationship status?) for selecting the upgrade? I upgraded it to Fine already, but have not selected the Finality upgrade for it.

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

Hello TheMetaphysician,

Sorry to hear youre having issues with this bug, we are getting reports of our enchanting system, so Ill be sure to add this one as well.

Thank you!

-Sincerely,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

So, I have Xoti's sickle, and I have all the ingredients and the cash necessary to select the Urgent Harvest upgrade for it. But it is still greyed out and I can't select it. Is this a bug, or is there some kind of hidden condition (like a level requirement, or a prerequisite, or even a certain relationship status?) for selecting the upgrade? I upgraded it to Fine already, but have not selected the Finality upgrade for it.

Same issue here. I hope it can be resolved soon.

Did you guys do the raw damage over time upgrade ("Finality" IIRC)? In my game (Xoti released the souls) I could upgrade "Urgent harvest" after that one so I assumed that's the prerequisite.

One of the problems with enchanting in this game is that certain abilities aren't marked as prerequisites for others (or that they're locked until a specific quest is resolved). To make matters even worse, some enchantments are mutually exclusive (with no information indicating it), forcing us to save-scum.

• Like 1

Did you guys do the raw damage over time upgrade ("Finality" IIRC)? In my game (Xoti released the souls) I could upgrade "Urgent harvest" after that one so I assumed that's the prerequisite.

One of the problems with enchanting in this game is that certain abilities aren't marked as prerequisites for others (or that they're locked until a specific quest is resolved). To make matters even worse, some enchantments are mutually exclusive (with no information indicating it), forcing us to save-scum.

Yeah figuring out enchantments is quite an exercise. After a while you start figuring out which ones are mutually exclusive, then you get to the scythe and instead you can have one only if you also have the other :D

+1 here... finished the quest, got the adra, and while both upgrades display the exact same cost, one is greyed out and the other available.

So very annoying :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee