Berserker/Skald is pretty decent. Use Killers Froze Stiff to get high hit-to-crit conversion and pile up on on-crit effects. Good crit rate and high potential for persistent overpenetration (Hel Hyraf).

Another nice combo is Mage Slayer/Troubadour. Just switch on Brisk Recitation and only use the phrase that removes concentration and use the terrifying invocation. You can prevent most enemies from using any abilities.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Did you knwo if "confused" debuff with the berserker frenzy make your buff affect your ennemies and your debuff affect your allies ? 

If it does, Skald/Berserker is a huge bad combo right ? 

If it not, what is the best attribute repartition ? Might and Intell ? Resolve ? 

Did you knwo if "confused" debuff with the berserker frenzy make your buff affect your ennemies and your debuff affect your allies ? 

If it does, Skald/Berserker is a huge bad combo right ? 

If it not, what is the best attribute repartition ? Might and Intell ? Resolve ? 

Confused makes our AoE hit allies, but I don't think it causes your chanter buffs to buff enemies. Also, there are a number of ways to suppress the confusion. Any int buff will cancel it out (such as the level 3 priest spell that gives a 1-min Smart buff), Svef nullifies int afflictions, and I believe there are unique items that have int affliction resistance.

Sure, heals will heal your enemies and debuffs will debuff your allies. Get an INT resistance (talking sword) or an inspiration asap! :)

Or become a drug addict and pump your alchemy to get 5+ minutes of int affliction immunity per svef!

I am not sure about attributes for Mage Slayer/Troubadour.

Mig-10/18/18

Con-7

Dex-18/18/10

Per-18/10/18

Int-15

Res-10

Same brain freeze about Zerker/Skald.

Another question: How Mage Slayer/Troubadour feels in terms of dmg?

Howler is awesome. Confusion might be tricky but if you stick to damage and debuffs instead of AOE buffs- it's not a problem. Easy way to offset confusion is 5+ Alchemy and spam svef before fights and you are golden.

Zerker/Skald is super strong and it brings both huge damage, recovery, immunities, AOE damage and tons of buffs.

Just make sure you have high accuracy (very important) and Might/INT for dmg/heal and durations.

Sure, heals will heal your enemies and debuffs will debuff your allies. Get an INT resistance (talking sword) or an inspiration asap! :)

What do you mean by inspiration? And where is talking sword?

Btw, what chants do you guys recommend most for this combo. I just started it and I am not sure if I take right stuff.

Edited by Voltron