[Quest] The Man Who Chimes: can not find Tatzatl

Agentile

Question

I can not find Tatzatl anywhere in Dunnage day or night. No idea where he even spawns. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure where to look if I am indeed just missing him. Dunnage is not that big and I've scoured the entire island so i'm struggling to believe I missed him or there's some hidden area I haven't found.

• Like 1

I had this issue, but I waited to go back to Dunnage until the recent patch, and Lil' Woody was waiting outside the door. So I am assuming the recent patch fixed this issue (although I couldn't find it in the patch notes).

I had this issue, but I waited to go back to Dunnage until the recent patch, and Lil' Woody was waiting outside the door. So I am assuming the recent patch fixed this issue (although I couldn't find it in the patch notes).

No, the recent patch didn't fix this.

Here's why it bugs out (because it happened to me too) most likely:

You (like me) found the death godlike corpse and interacted with it BEFORE getting to that stage in Pallegina's personal quest (or may not even have recruited her at all at the time).

You then went to Dunnage at some stage (again before getting Pallegina's personal quest to that stage) and may even have seen Lil Woody at the door (I certainly did and even had the Giacolo conversation option but figured something was amiss as I had no idea who Giacolo was supposed to be) and didn't press to get in.

Then you eventually got Pallegina and got her quest and visited the Gullet, only to realise the quest was now sending you to Dunnage rather than explore Delver's Row, hence ending up in Dunnage with no more Lil Woody at the door.

Note that I even tried visiting Delver's Row but the conversation options were gone (primarily because Xoti automatically took the Death Godlike's soul on the first interaction, so this couldn't be repeated)

• Like 1

Here's why it bugs out (because it happened to me too) most likely:

You (like me) found the death godlike corpse and interacted with it BEFORE getting to that stage in Pallegina's personal quest (or may not even have recruited her at all at the time).

You then went to Dunnage at some stage (again before getting Pallegina's personal quest to that stage) and may even have seen Lil Woody at the door (I certainly did and even had the Giacolo conversation option but figured something was amiss as I had no idea who Giacolo was supposed to be) and didn't press to get in.

Then you eventually got Pallegina and got her quest and visited the Gullet, only to realise the quest was now sending you to Dunnage rather than explore Delver's Row, hence ending up in Dunnage with no more Lil Woody at the door.

Note that I even tried visiting Delver's Row but the conversation options were gone (primarily because Xoti automatically took the Death Godlike's soul on the first interaction, so this couldn't be repeated)

PX1Player, I think you nailed it !

That's exactly what happened to me as well and the steps I've taken, and so this quest remains broken for me.

Hopefully Obsidian fixes this in the next patch.

I have ran into this problem as well, has anyone discovered a fix or console command? I tried to spawn in Lil Woody, however it gave me a message that I could not do that at this time. 

Edited by Rel

Hi Guys,

I found the dead body on my way back from the undercroft/den place - because I entered it via the back door (I came in via the sea shells place) went down to the pit, cleared it and found the back entrance to the pirates place. Upon leaving it I found the body.

Later I was outside the tower when she asked to speak to someone on the roof.

Then we went to the inn.

Now I'm in Dunnage, and no lil'woody. Can confirm, bugged out.

Juneau & Alphecca Daley currently tearing up Tyria.

Greetings all!

Apologies for the late reply! But we do have this bugged currently for the devs to look into, so thanks for the extra information I can add to help look into it.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oKa8WD5EbGZ63ZY2zVL4RE9Z8mlwx67Z

Here's one from 1.1 but different issue with same quest:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15LVSDuA5X9tHpMZ2iQ3IHJQNtwsITC-1

This one, the quest is completed, but after you leave Dunnage and return, Lil' Woody is there again and you can play the quest again (and retrospectively fail etc) repeatedly

Edited by PX1player