[Quest] The Man Who Chimes: can not find Tatzatl

Agentile

Question

I can not find Tatzatl anywhere in Dunnage day or night. No idea where he even spawns. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure where to look if I am indeed just missing him. Dunnage is not that big and I've scoured the entire island so i'm struggling to believe I missed him or there's some hidden area I haven't found.

• Like 1

I can not find Tatzatl anywhere in Dunnage day or night. No idea where he even spawns. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure where to look if I am indeed just missing him. Dunnage is not that big and I've scoured the entire island so i'm struggling to believe I missed him or there's some hidden area I haven't found.

The port map, where you first enter - he's in house along the northern border of the map. It's the only point of interest on the map, iirc.

I have no option of entering Tatzatl's house and I basically can not complete a quest that is crucial to a companion's story as a result.

I am sitting outside of the house he's supposed to be in with no option to enter. I've tried restrating the game, leaving Dunnage and coming back and other things.

My previous thread was deleted for some reason but I need help with this bug to continue. Console commands, or anything, please god just help me.

This is what I see on my map. I have no where to go.

Edited by Agentile

I just completed this quest without any bugs; there is no door you manually enter. However, there is someone waiting outside the door who is supposed to guide you in, and if you aren't seeing them, then that may be the bug right there. :)

I've got nothing. Anyone know if a teleport command is a viable option or how to even begin to use it? Could I maybe teleport myself inside the house? If anyone has any knowledge about console commands I would really appreciate the help. This quest is driving me nuts. I just want to finish it. ;_;

Welp I figured it out for myself. 

SpawnPrefabAtMouse NPC_DUN_Lil_Woody

This command in console allowed me to teleport the NPC to my cursor infront of the house and I got inside. Sucks that I'm losing achievements over this but thems the breaks I guess. Good luck to anyone else.

• Like 1

Think I encountered a bug with Pallegina's quest. I'm at the stage where I'm supposed to go to Dunnage but the I can't advance the quest past that point. Apparently there's supposed to be a house to find Giacolo but I can't enter a house in any of the locations there.

There is supposed to be a god-like NPC standing in front of the door of the house in the top left. You have to interact with her to get in.

Maybe she only appears at night? (I arrived there at night myself)

Attempted to spawn the NPC with the console command but the NPC still won't let me into the house. Not sure if something I did with the quest progression broke something but it basically went like this:
-Got the quest from Pallegina and talked to Flaune(the animancer npc) to find out where Giacolo was
-Found the body of the godlike in Delver's Row and did the soul reading interaction

-Talked to the shopkeeper near the body about Giacolo

-Went to The Hole and Giacolo's room

-Talked to the Innkeeper about the godlike that I already found

Then after this I've attempted to go to Dunnage but the npc didn't spawn. I spawned the npc with the console command but they still won't let me in the house.

I have no option of entering Tatzatl's house and I basically can not complete a quest that is crucial to a companion's story as a result.

I am sitting outside of the house he's supposed to be in with no option to enter. I've tried restrating the game, leaving Dunnage and coming back and other things.

My previous thread was deleted for some reason but I need help with this bug to continue. Console commands, or anything, please god just help me.

This is what I see on my map. I have no where to go.

You have to have Pallegina in your party.  It's her  quest.

I don't know why they would remove Agentiles first post. I have the same problem. And it says in my journal to find Tatzatl in Dunnage, but no npc to talk to.

I really don't want to cheat. Could a developer comment on this, and say if they know of the bug or if everyone is doing something wrong?

blackgate - can you confirm that Pallengina is in your party when you got to the house and the door npc isn't there?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

@Amentep: Yes I have her in my party and a reputation of 1+ with her. I even went back and talked to everyone that is listed in the questlog (found a complet one online),

but nothing changed. Maybe the reason for this is because I found the last peace of evidence first (the dead godlike), and didn't went to the hole tavern first?

But in princible this should not matter. I even tried the trick with "cheating" the NPC to my location at the exact spot.

But I can't progress even then and can only go away. :(

Could a def maybe post a console command to get the quest back on track until this is fixed? Pretty please? I'm about to finish the game, have

done everything and enjoyed the game so much...and not beeing able to finsih the quest ist so annoying and sad :(

Edited by blackgate

Same issue here. Worth mentioning that I found the soul in Delver's Row before I checked the tavern to find his room ransacked in case that's relevant.

Second breaking quest bug so far (the other one being the super-bugged family feud quest)

I have the exact same problem.

And yes, I think this is at least one of the conditions that break this quest. I too found the soul in Delver's Row first because I was there for another quest. I was actually surprised that the soul was already there although I hadn't gone to The Hole yet.