Dude,

Stacking ACC is not as easy now :(

I have Zealous Auras (I use ZF for now) and Disc Barrage for Eder but have not picked up devotions of the faithful on my Priest yet cause she is not high enough level.  Any advice for the early game and ACC?  Also no inherent ACC bonus for spells now cause they are not per rest I am guessing...Also the priest + 10 ACC buff with their heal is gone!! :p

Perception is looking really good now.  In POE 1 I could leave it at 10 on some builds that were damage dealers cause there were other ways to gain ACC!

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

I've noticed that damage seems "burstier" in PoE2 as compared to the prior game.  Between fewer accuracy buffs and reduced grazing, characters don't deal damage as often as they used to.  But when they do hit-- and assuming you're using an appropriate damage type-- they do full damage without DR reduction.  So battles take about as long as before, but each hit is more significant.

Edited by Balbanes

I still recall that in early version of POE1, devs changed perception's ACC bonus to deflection, because during beta some people on the forum saying it's op, and at that time every min-max builds are 3 perception, so devs changed it back eventually xDDD

Edited by Emeus

Yeah, the accuracy / penetration thing seems like it can be exploited a bit....

I was having trouble on a beach the other day trying to land a hit on a drake. Kept missing and grazing... all the party was nearly dead (playing on PotD). Was only my PC and Xoti alive. Last ditch effort I used an empower on the Xoti damage dealing special that she has, Gaun's something-or-other. At level 4... she did something like 350 damage... insta-gibbed the drake from 95% health. Fight over.

Yeah... ACC is much harder to stack now. Also most afflictions don't lower enemies' defenses that much anymore. More misses and grazes and a lot less crits are the result.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I wish wizards (can't speak for the other casters) had bonus accuracy on their spells to make up for the long cast times. Watching your spells miss half the time isn't very fun.

Other casters as well. OEI has equalized accuracy on all classes.

Vancian =/= per rest.

Which is a good thing I think.

It is kinda bad, if you missed melee attack you can try next turn, if you missed spell it is gone, and you don't have that many spells per encounter all things considered

Which is a good thing I think.

It is kinda bad, if you missed melee attack you can try next turn, if you missed spell it is gone, and you don't have that many spells per encounter all things considered

Best you not just stack Intell, Might, End or any stat at all for that matter.

Working as intended? :p