The Hole: Old city (Ondra door)

I did kill the Giant cave Grub, and went to the door in the room.

I only have the Cornet of the Depths (The one you get at the start of the Hole swimming)

And i need another ''key'' wich i dont have, even when i cleaned the entire dungeon 

Is it a quest i should get? Wich? Im really lost right now 

I did kill the Giant cave Grub, and went to the door in the room.

I only have the Cornet of the Depths (The one you get at the start of the Hole swimming)

And i need another ''key'' wich i dont have, even when i cleaned the entire dungeon 

Is it a quest i should get? Wich? Im really lost right now 

When you find Dereo(in the narrows) he gives you a quest to find the Cornett of the Waves(mentioning that it's a pair of two but the other is lost), might be that's the one you need? It should be in Takano's Villa in Serpent's Crown. Let me know if it worked.

Edited by Miro

Hey there,

this looks like yet another bug to me. Having the exact same problem:

Went down that metal cage thing in order to look for that "pirate", exploring the complete cave (while already having that quest to get both Cornetts). After finding that Cornett of the Deeps the quest got updated. At this time i didn't even enter that other town region "Takano's Villa" in Serpent's Crown....

So i went on exploring the other levels of that cave ending up at that giant worm. As soon as you get near that mosaic (during the bossfight for example) the quest gets updated yet again saying that you have found the mosaic and should report back to Dereo.

After that my only option was to report back to him saying that i was ambushed by his first merc (I WAS NOT!!!!).

After that the quest is marked as completed and you have no more dialog options and thus arent able to get that second Cornett in order to open  that door in the Old Town :(.

Can't even turn in the Cornett of the Deeps at Dereo

It looks like the quest only  works correct when you get that Cornett of the Waves FIRST before you enter the Old Town :(.

Is there any way to get my hands on that Cornett of the Waves thing in order to open? What is behind it? 
Already robbed Takano's Villa as well as tried pickpocking every one in there -> no Cornett of the Waves.

Edited by LostHero
  • Like 1

i got the conch from the temple first, then put it in the door and told dereo about it. I also got the bug where i was given the option to mention that I was ambushed by his follower when I wasn't (never even went to takano in the first place)

However I went to takano later and was able to just grab the second conch from the chest in takano's house even though there are no dialogue options.

Thanks for the hint, you were right, i actually missed one chest and the Cornett of the Waves in it!

So i was able to open that door but it is definitly borked (see screenshot, is it supposed to look like this? The shadow on the ground where the door disapears is flickering and the door frame itself turned into a very... pixelated? ... texture? strange!).
https://imgur.com/a/3udZi5g
Also i was not able to get the cornetts back after opening the doors (so i was unable to check whether or not i would have been able to turn them in).

Doesn't matter, got that nifty stuff behind the door, i'm fine now :).