Unable to equip miscellaneous ship slots

Leathel

Question

7 answers to this question

Heya Everyone,

This is a known issue that we're looking in to. Fortunately there seems to be a workaround that's helping other players get past this; instead of dragging the upgrades to the upgrade slots, try clicking on the upgrade, and then clicking on the upgrade slot. This should allow you to equip both the menagerie and the captain's quarters,

Let me know if that works!

• Like 2

I try my very best.

Hello,

I have the same concern.
It is impossible to install the menagerie or the captain's quarters, even at the port of the capital Nekataka (at the Zamar store). In fact, I have tried since various locations: from this store, from the pier, from the ship inside, outside ... Nothing works.
Thanks for any help...

Bonjour,
J'ai le même souci.
Impossible d'installer la ménagerie ou le quartier du capitaine, même depuis le port de la capitale Nekataka (depuis le magasin de Zamar). En fait, j'ai essayé depuis diverses locations : depuis ce magasin, depuis la jetée, depuis le vaisseau intérieur, extérieur... Rien n'y fait.
Toute aide est la bienvenue...

Yeah, that works. It really was that simple. How did I not try it.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Merci pour la réponse.
En fait, avant de vous lire, j'ai cherché sur le web, et quelqu'un avait réussi en utilisant la touche ENTRÉE du clavier plutôt que la souris.

Avec beaucoup d'acharnement, j'ai fait de même, et je crois avoir effectivement remarqué qu'il y avait une question de clic en même temps sur l'item, en même temps sur l'emplacement. Et cela a payé.
J'espère que cela sera fonctionnera pour tous ceux qui ont ce problème.

Cordialement,

Thank you for the answer.
In fact, before I read your reply, I searched the web, and someone had succeeded using the ENTER key on the keyboard rather than the mouse.
With great determination, I did the same, and I think I actually noticed that there was a click question at the same time on the item, at the same time on the slot. And that paid off.
I hope this will work for everyone who has this problem.

Regards,
  • Like 1

Hi, I had the same problem, but the solution provided worked. But I have another question - how can I put my pets into said menagerie? I tried everything - I have menagerie built and I see it when I'm on my ship, but it's empty and I have no clue what to do with it next. And it has a little bit o urgency, because for now I have something about fifteen pets and I'm running out of space in mine and Eder's inventory. So here's my call for help :)

The owls are not what they seem.

Heya Kirk,

The managerie should automatically fill up with the pets that are in your stash. If you move the pets you currently have from the personal inventories of your characters in to your stash, it should populate =)

Let me know if that works! 

I try my very best.