What happens if the ending slides of POE1 said you were killed by the Eyeless?

Let's say that I completed the base game of POE1, but because I didn't complete the Forgotten Army quest (the first quest of WM2) I got wiped out in the ending slides. In this case, I wouldn't be able to import this save game right? 

Sorry if the question seems stupid, I just need confirmation.

Also, if Maneha returned to Rauatai, do we get to see this in the game?

Thanks

Let's say that I completed the base game of POE1, but because I didn't complete the Forgotten Army quest (the first quest of WM2) I got wiped out in the ending slides. In this case, I wouldn't be able to import this save game right? 

Deadfire will self-delete and not let you play again.

Just kidding. :)   Josh has said that the Eyeless killing everyone is one of the few player choice options to NOT carry over as he felt it wouldn't be fair to players who did complete the game without completing the White March.  So feel free to use that save with confidence. 

No idea about Maneha as I haven't played enough of the game yet. :)

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire

Also, if Maneha returned to Rauatai, do we get to see this in the game?

Thanks

Yes. She's the girl from high school that you used to hang out with every day, but now barely remembers you.

Blind beggars on the street have more relevance than Maneha in Deadfire. Even if she was with you all the way to the end.

Any dragon hunters you may or may not have met, on the other hand...

Edited by Voss