Sign in to follow this  
Verenti

Suggestion: Make Edér pick up all pets

Simple suggestion: If Edér is in the party and you issue the order to interact with a stray animal with him selected in a group, instead of the nearest person going to pick up the animal, make it always be Edér.

Make the canon that you have so many pets and stray animals on your ship because Edér literally picks up every single one you come across.

• Like 9

One day, Edér gets rabies...

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Simple suggestion: If Edér is in the party and you issue the order to interact with a stray animal with him selected in a group, instead of the nearest person going to pick up the animal, make it always be Edér.

Make the canon that you have so many pets and stray animals on your ship because Edér literally picks up every single one you come across.

That's a good idea. It is consistent with the style of humor in the game and with Eder as a character. 

It could be that if you leave an area without picking up an animal, it is moved into the stash whenever Eder is with you and he makes a comment (either before you make the transition, or after) about it.

• Like 1

In a YouTube comment on a Deadfire video someone wrote that they were disappointed that Eder was returning in Deadfire.

So I don't visit YouTube anymore

I like the idea too. I even wish he had a slot for equipping non-combatant pet, it just fits his personality so well - I'm ranger in game and animal lover in real life but I'm willing to give him the slot!