Wow - it's very easy to get all companions achievements

Not sure what you were expecting. These are people who want to come along, not secret unlockables.

Achievements often aren't a measure of difficulty. Quite often dev teams just use them to track player behavior and progress.

• Like 1

Here's a tip how to quickly get an achievement for negative rep with a companion:

- grab Pallegina and some other companion with high Religion and go to the shrine northwest of Neketaka,

- identify and pray there numerous times until Pallegina's rep with you goes to -2.

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 3

Here's a tip how to quickly get an achievement for negative rep with a companion:

- grab Pallegina and some other companion with high Religion and go to the shrine northwest of Neketaka,

- identify and pray there numerous times until Pallegina's rep with you goes to -2.

Confirmed. 

Need a total Religion of 8 (includes whatever boosts one gets from Party Assist), FTR

• Like 1

So any reason why getting all companions achievement doesn't pop for me? There were no iroll20s. I've found all 7 of them. (And an extra sidekick)

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

It's harder to recruit the sidekicks than the companions. I already met them all, but I couldn't recruit Fassina so far. True I keep creating new characters, so at this pace I will never get the sidekicks achievement. :D

It's harder to recruit the sidekicks than the companions. I already met them all, but I couldn't recruit Fassina so far. True I keep creating new characters, so at this pace I will never get the sidekicks achievement. :D

You can recruit Fassina after you meet with Arkemyr. She will tell you she her current life and join you.

Anyone would be mad if you drag them along to pray at a shrine for 120 hours straight, tbh.

Edited by Zeitzbach
  • Like 2

Anyone would be mad if you drag them along to pray at a shrine for 120 hours straight, tbh.

I'm laughing to tears here :D

Figured I might share the tip for the opposite achievement. It's not I that discovered it, it's not super new blah blah, but above all it's not in this thread.

Grab Aloth, set sail for Dunnage, talk to the actors, then as you go to buy Taerna free, the bartender will try to press you for more money. Refuse to pay and just offer the 700 copper again. And again. And again. +dutiful every time.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!