Can barely tell when stealth is enabled

ArnoldRimmer

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello ArnoldRimmer,

Stealth in PoE2 follows the same stealth UI as we had implemented in PoE1, would you be able to provide a save or screenshot depicting what you are seeing? It may be that youre experiencing a bug on your client.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I'm sure in PoE 1 there was a kind of swirling gold border when it was enabled... all that happens now is that the head icon becomes slightly brighter, and as the dotted circles under the party are now also so small and close together I find it hard to tell if stealth is enabled or not

Edited by ArnoldRimmer
  • Like 1

Doesn’t look broken. If you want your characters to appear larger you might want to consider not playing zoomed all the way out

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Just started a new game in PoE to confirm. Nothing about the avatars changes in that game either. Nothing is broken, therefore nothing to fix (let alone wait "long" for).

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

You’re assuming that it’s a bug. What you’re making is a feature request. Try reading every post in this thread that isn’t yours.

Unlike PoE1, when you engage stealth/sneaking the UI barely makes any change. It's really hard to see if I have it on - all that happens is the icon gets slightly brighter - bring back the PoE1 style swirling border

Do you mean this icon?

SKUli0L.jpg

• Like 1

I've cleaned this thread up.

Don't keep insulting one another and expect a thread to stay open, even if you are posting about a potential bug.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man