All aboard quest (Seduzo and Biha)

My question is about the quest, hiding it behind a spoiler tag.

Is it possible to get more than 3 aboard the ship? - Seduzo doesn't have any other conversation options, and I have the choice with Biha to go back and talk to Seduzo, which leads me to think it's possible.

I done this by going upper floor and talking to other passanger - convince him to leave his reservation of transport.

Remember the Name of that other passenger? I can't seem to find one upstairs

Apparently you need to speak to Orron upstairs in The Hole and can buy out his space on the boat, or if you have high enough Perception or Insight you can notice his ODC and because there will be 7 passengers and it's uneven so he will give up his spot, or you can hire Rust from Delver's Row to assassinate Orron and his knights to free up the spot.

Unfortunately, when I speak to Orron now I cannot see any option to buy his ticket or note on his OCD, nor does Rust offer me Orron as a target, but does offer several other choices.

I'm not sure if this is bugged or if I have just missed out on the Insight/Perception dialogue option in my initial conversation with Orron earlier in my playthrough.  I'm now going through the Old City to see if completing this area brings any new dialogue options to any of the characters involved.

Edit: While I haven't finished Old City I did find the corpse, and then the money. Biha wouldn't accept it, but said maybe Seduzo would take it for passage.  My conversation options with Seduzo and Orron are the same, however :(  I'm assuming it's because I missed a skill check during my first conversations with them

Edited by Spooty

Yeah, as Spooty, I don't have any options to talk to Orron about the ship at all. I just had my first conversation with him, and there's nothing ship related mentioned at all. Meh.

I had to reload a save to figure this out (RIP my 2 hours), but the dialogue with Orron will show up if you speak to Seduzo in the right order. DON'T immediately ask Seduzo what she's doing in Neketaka. Ask for Biha's passage first, then obviously the stuff about securing the other children. That'll allow the Watcher to properly ask her about Orron, then whaddya know, Orron's full dialogue pops up when you approach him. Hope that works for you guys. 

• Like 3

This is my 2nd attempt at the quest. The first time I went to the Hole before getting this quest, so when I saw his OCD behaviour there obviously wasn't any relevant comment to make. I thought maybe that was the problem so I reloaded and tried again, this time visiting Biha and getting the quest first. But both times are the same: I have the option to lie and say he's needed at the mill (whatever purpose that serves - has anyone found out?), the option to buy his place (oddly there're 2 offers I can make: 1000 and 1200cp), but no option to convince him to give it up (by pointing out the uneven number etc.). I have 5 insight and 15 perception. I could also ask Rust to kill him (but don't like the idea). How high do you need the stats for that convince option to become available?? 

Apparently you need to speak to Orron upstairs in The Hole and can buy out his space on the boat, or if you have high enough Perception or Insight you can notice his ODC and because there will be 7 passengers and it's uneven so he will give up his spot, or you can hire Rust from Delver's Row to assassinate Orron and his knights to free up the spot.

Edited by GreenFire

This is my 2nd attempt at the quest. The first time I went to the Hole before getting this quest, so when I saw his OCD behaviour there obviously wasn't any relevant comment to make. I thought maybe that was the problem so I reloaded and tried again, this time visiting Biha and getting the quest first. But both times are the same: I have the option to lie and say he's needed at the mill, the option to buy his place (oddly there're 2 offers I can make: 1000 and 1200cp), but no option to convince him to give it up (by pointing out the uneven number etc.). I have 5 insight and 15 perception. I could also ask Rust to kill him (but don't like the idea). How high do you need the stats for that convince option to become available?? 

I believe the option to convince him to give up his spot because the family will be split and uneven is a 14 Intellect check.

Edit: Never mind, it seems to be a 14 int. check indeed. Though I would say this should have to do with insight according to the stats descriptions.

arober can I ask what your stats are? (Insight, perception, intelligence...)

I did all the above and he isn't even upstairs...

Wait for a couple of hours. When I initially got to his room, he wasn't there, but I waited for like 7 hours and he showed up and I triggered his OCD.

Edited by GreenFire

yeah I'm not getting the option to use his OCD either. My PC's stats are: Perc 15, Int 16,Insight 9

You guys know you can just buy the tickets from him for a few thousand copper and be done with the quest?

Not getting that option either.

I got all the options on my first playthrough, but not this one. I do think the other poster that mentioned you have to talk to Seduzo in the right order is probably right. Although I think that sounds more like a bug than a deliberate locking out of options. Because it doesn't make sense to lock the options out that way, how I handle Seduzo shouldn't have an impact on my conversation with Orron.

Definitely have to speak to Seduza in the right order as fifthbilight said, else the correct dialogue with Orron or Seduza(after) won't trigger.

Must be a bug, the workaround as said above is to speak to Seduza in the correct order, then you will be fine.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Unfortunately, when I speak to Orron now I cannot see any option to buy his ticket or note on his OCD, nor does Rust offer me Orron as a target, but does offer several other choices.

I'm not sure if this is bugged or if I have just missed out on the Insight/Perception dialogue option in my initial conversation with Orron earlier in my playthrough.  I'm now going through the Old City to see if completing this area brings any new dialogue options to any of the characters involved.

Edit: While I haven't finished Old City I did find the corpse, and then the money. Biha wouldn't accept it, but said maybe Seduzo would take it for passage.  My conversation options with Seduzo and Orron are the same, however :(  I'm assuming it's because I missed a skill check during my first conversations with them

Or you could kill the man yourself. That's always my PCs solution :D Don't even have to pay that way either.