One request for those of us who imported saves

I haven't had too much chance to play, so it might be that things clarify later, but I've been a bit flustered not being able to tell if I imported the correct save (one with all the White March and Endless Paths material accounted for). Would love a book or lore entry that basically details out your history from the first game, especially the major beats like the adra dragon, who won the battle for Caed Nua, how Durgan's Battery was resolved and what you did with the Dwarven spirits, along of course with the main story beats. Also, one suggestion (though again, something may come up later in the game that I haven't seen yet) - if Durgan's Battery is open for business at the end of PoE, it would be neat to start the game with one or two White March cannons on your ship. :-)

History confusion/concern aside, the game is *astounding*. It already feels bigger and more epic than the first game, and the limited chance that I have had to sail and explore is scratching my Pirates! itch in a way that not even the Pirates! remake did! :-D 

Bravo to the entire studio!

Sailing around is not a 'pirate thing'. If you want a pirate thing, I have two that really ticking me off. One - your single pirate recovery will cost you about 8 medicines per day, so you get bad injury 10 day recovery - 80 medicines (out of 100 available) - GONE, then you have to pay thousands of coins to restock your medicines. Maybe it's ealry start, and it seems astronomical, but considering that ship upgrades cost up to 64K, I don't see us getting any reach. Another thing - this is one for a real pirate - board enemy ship, kill all their crew, and you get the same salvage reward as if you'd destroyed their ship with cannons and salvaged drifted items. I find that an insult to the pirate kind...

It imports your most recent endgame save so if you played the ending after completing the expansions it all should be accounted for. If you reloaded an old save and didn't play to the end after completing the expansions I am pretty sure it won't add in the white march choices as they won't be in your endgame save. However some of the imported choices are currently bugged anyway. There is an option to create your own end game save in the menu though that is also buggy at the moment.