Been running into some crashings lately and so been meaning to ask, have they said if they got a patch incoming relatively soon or don't know at all?

Just asking because if it's very soon I would probably hold off on playing until it comes, and if not, I'll just play on and deal with it :)

• Like 1

One of the Devs said the patch is coming around next week , but later Josh said on Twitter that they are working on a hotfix for legacy problems , to my understanding , Patch and Hotfix are two different things , so i think a patch is coming next week and a hotfix maybe sooner , atleast is what i think ...

Hi.

I have a Big problem. The text size id very small... I cant read the conversation text and the player stats... In all resolutions.

What can I do?. I read that Im not the only with this problem... Where can I go. Yesterday I send one mail to versus evil support but... Nothing...

Im Lost.

Meh. Until the import feature is fixed, it feels like it's 1993 and I'm just renting a NES or SNES game - getting so far, but knowing I won't be able to finish it and will have to start over. For now I'm working on achievements so my Watcher in limbo can have a better start. I was hesitant to use Berath's Blessing so soon, but after these issues, I just don't care now.

• Like 1

Hi.

I have a Big problem. The text size id very small... I cant read the conversation text and the player stats... In all resolutions.

What can I do?. I read that Im not the only with this problem... Where can I go. Yesterday I send one mail to versus evil support but... Nothing...

Im Lost.

I'm pretty sure there's an option to resize text. maybe double check the options menu?

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Hi.

Im Lost.

I'm pretty sure there's an option to resize text. maybe double check the options menu?

Yestreday back normal size... was very strange.

when I use scale text on graphic options... not all text scale well. the pj page, and the conversation text dont change. btw. Yesterday I go play and now is well... very strange...

(sorry my english)

Hopefully they get a bunch of the other bugs alongside the legacy import bugs. For me, the legacy import bugs are the biggest and I'm waiting for a fix on that before I start, but they should be able to get some of the others too.

To reiterate others, yeah, they've been aiming for Tuesday. A week is a reasonably long enough period to wait for hotfixes to something that isn't so simple to fix.

Tuesday is good I guess but it feels like an awful long time to address vital issues people found on release day and from a few comments I've seen things that were found in the backer beta.

Edited by Vyrulisse

If they fixed the legacy problems before Tuesday, then they can work on other bugs, besides, they're not solely working on just the legacy issues.

It does feel like a long time where we generally expect a quick hotfix response. Though really, if it's not critical (some people would argue it's critical), it's probably not going to get a fix release in 24-48 hours.