I didn't know that so I imported save with different talents because of more roleplay aproach in this particular save in PoE xD Too bad. Evoker could greatly benefit from Gift from the machine and Merciless hand and other.

giphy.gif

^ Hah! I too sacrificed Manhea XD

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

^ Hah! I too sacrificed Manhea XD

A free +1 to Might in exchange for getting rid of an annoying character? Yes, please. Plus, I was already the Barbarian in the group anyway. She was redundant.

We do not sacrifice people to blood pools!

We do as we please. Besides, I was role-playing a survival of the fittest kind of character, who was looking to improve himself in any way possible.

I’m gonna need spoilers on when these bonuses are gained back and how they translate from PoE to Deadfire #buildplanning

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ok, here you go, spoiler where you regain it, high level description:

Main story quest 3

After you talk with Queen for the first time (so quest after leaving port Maje)  you get sent to a location with second pillar (that would make it 3rd main quest). Reach the pillar there and have a second chat with Eothas.

Edited by Veevoir
  • Like 1

Protagonist should have cruel personality at the beginning, if he sacrificed a companion at blood pool.

I have tested this and didn't have a cruel reputation at the beginning, at least no points visible in the reputation menu and no defense drop for Faith and Conviction on my paladin who disfavors cruel behavior.

Protagonist should have cruel personality at the beginning, if he sacrificed a companion at blood pool.

I have tested this and didn't have a cruel reputation at the beginning, at least no points visible in the reputation menu and no defense drop for Faith and Conviction on my paladin who disfavors cruel behavior.

Yes, an overlook perhaps, 1 cruel reputation is needed to sacrifice a companion in POE1.