Issue triggering mutineer achievement

Anyone else having trouble with this? I basically drove my ship around for days without water or food and injured crew to force mutineers because I wanted the berath points. Yet after massacring my crew and surviving the attempt I got nothing. I want to know if I did it wrong before I call it a bug.  

What difficulty are you playing on? I ask because on the thread for "known issues" they have a bug listed that keeps the crew from dying or exiting combat on story mode which could be causing your problem.

I'm actually getting ready to try for that achievement soon, so I hope that this can all be resolved.

I just managed to get the achievement to pop. It was actually really simple. I took all of my food and drink and put them in the ship's cargo inventory, so that the crew had nothing to consume. I then purposely bought a bunch of stuff to get my gold to 0. Just keep wandering around the map and morale will plummet super fast. Eventually, while in transit you'll get a popup event where the crew mutinies. Make sure to select the [attack] option during the scripted event and the achievement will immediately pop. I made the mistake the first time around and selected the option to "use violence and end the fight quickly" by targeting the leader. DON'T do that or you won't get the achievement.

• Like 2