for some reason i never seem to be able to gain favor with the principi pirates - even when doing quests for them, its always neutral... or negativ when doing stuff against them

kinda off topic lol but if you wanna side with them...don't do stuff against them . 

even if i resolve quests in their favor i don't get positive reputation.... and they just challenge me to fights all the time, what am i supposed to do? not choose the "punch him" option in conversations??

hum...strange . What flag are you using on your ship ?

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I for one love how every faction is pretty much made out of ****. It very much reminds me of New Vegas without the Yes Man loophole. Sure you can go independent but it ****s up the deadfire in the process.