Two-handers - all oftem should have cone attack

Found my Whispers of the Endless Paths in Deadfire. It has cone attack on every swing!

Have Obsidian considered giving cone attack to all two-handers?
Two-handers seem really slow but that cone makes up for it. It would make two-handed really weapons viable.
It even has drawback built in as the cone is friend or cone, so you need to position right.
What an awesome design.

Because there is no such weapon as Whispers of the Endless Paths in PoE.

Spoilers for Deadfire.

Wait...I have a pen...I have an apple...Uggghh...Applepen?

• Like 1

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Found my Whispers of the Endless Paths in Deadfire. It has cone attack on every swing!

Two-handers seem really slow but that cone makes up for it. It would make two-handed really weapons viable.

It even has drawback built in as the cone is friend or cone, so you need to position right.

What an awesome design.

I thought there already was balance for 2-handers being slow - doing more damage and so getting through armor more - better penetration.

Making them semi aoe on top be OP?

What an awesome design.

I thought there already was balance for 2-handers being slow - doing more damage and so getting through armor more - better penetration.

Making them semi aoe on top be OP?

They are the worst atm, slighty more dmg for being slow, and like 1 pen more lol.

Dual wield is the way to go, nothing can beat it in PoE2 sadly.

Ah - so it should be in spoiler tags then.

And be in the spoilers forum.  Which it is now.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man