Who's your favorite Sith or Dark Jedi from KOTOR?

Master Uthar; He seemed the only Sith who had any idea what the dark side was. Rather than some stupid waster going: "Lord Malak has promised a great reward to whomever destroys you," Just to be electrocuted half a minute latter <_< When will these people learn?

id have to say yuthura if u dont redeem her or kill her and if u do then id say uthar. id like bandon if he was more like uthar but hes not so ya

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Yuthura's redemption was cool, but the first time I went through the game I had no clue that she could be saved (accordingly I didn't even try). But I don't know about Uthar (sp?) making the list.

The first time I encountered them, I took 'em both on at the same time. His reaction was something along the lines of, "... this makes no sense, why turn on us both? :) :ph34r: " To which my reply was, "... because I'm a Jedi infiltrator ya nimrod! :angry: " (not in so many words of course :) ), and then proceeding to cut them both down (made sure Uthar bit it big time first ;) ).

The sith master of the korriban academy who's name I forget.

You mean the one that had Yuthura as an 'apprentice'? Someone above mentioned it as Uthar (?). Not sure myself (he didn't leave much of an impression on me, other than giving me the opinion that he was moronic), just goes to show how memorable he was ;) . Yuthura on the other hand ... (I'm partial to vicious chicks :p )

The sith master of the korriban academy who's name I forget.

You mean the one that had Yuthura as an 'apprentice'? Someone above mentioned it as Uthar (?). Not sure myself (he didn't leave much of an impression on me, other than giving me the opinion that he was moronic), just goes to show how memorable he was ;) . Yuthura on the other hand ... (I'm partial to vicious chicks :p )

it is uthar. didnt any of u pay attention while playing the game? i know it doesnt seem like a big deal but what if revan messed up by calling master uthar master dorak when he/she went through the sith academy cuz he/she didnt learn his/her masters name ?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Mine would be Revan. Reasons why despite everyone's efforts Revan manages to stay alive besides that Revan manages to fool everyone on the Eban Hawk with the exception of Bastila.

Bastila was part of the re-programming of Revan's mind. The way I see it is: the only one that was fooled was Revan.

As DS Bastila was just as much a groveling pawn as she was LS, apprentice all the way, but her sex appeal was greater as DS I think (hehe) even though DS and good physical appearances are mutually exclusive apparently...given time. Yuthura Ban was really pathetic too, but with a dark and sexy voice. I start to see a pattern here...as I choose Lashowe.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Master Uthar definately, he was true Sith in every way. While some might answer Yuthura, sure she was an excellent character, but she wasn't an all true Sith.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Revan of course! ;) Becouse he had coolest outfit and was strategical genius. :) I did like Malaks fighting style, but he had ugly outfit and was bigger then evryone else so i didnt like him so much. ;)

Malak was like 6'8", it would have been awesome to be as tall as him, that would have been one scary Darth Revan.

At the star wars databank, it said he was 2 meters tall (6ft). ;)

As DS Bastila was just as much a groveling pawn as she was LS, apprentice all the way, but her sex appeal was greater as DS I think (hehe) even though DS and good physical appearances are mutually exclusive apparently...given time. Yuthura Ban was really pathetic too, but with a dark and sexy voice. I start to see a pattern here...as I choose Lashowe.

So you're saying Darkside Bastila would be well...."rough?" :lol:;):lol: