The modals are kind of... uninteresting mostly. I switch them on as needed but they are off most of the time. Is that wrong?

Nope, there are only a few keeping on constantly (like if you have a dagger in your off hand).

The modals are kind of... uninteresting mostly. I switch them on as needed but they are off most of the time. Is that wrong?

Nope, there are only a few keeping on constantly (like if you have a dagger in your off hand).

Even that depends. If you want to do damage, turning that on isn't worthwhile.

erm my game still says + penetration for - deflection... am i missing something?

So, after seeing this topic https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/8ipehw/weapon_proficiency_specifics/?st=jh33p4sd&sh=65b7ecf7 I'd say it's just the bloody italian translation that messed up the tooltip...meh that's so poorly made that i might aswell just play in english

What's the name of new sword modal? Did they change sabre's modal as well?

Some modals are really good, like the ones from Morning Star or clubs or flails - but not if you have them on all the time. 

Heh i started to like blunt modals (most of them) right after i read about them and now the best PoE player in the world says they are very good :D

I'm proud of my intuition.

Vancian =/= per rest.