rone

Question

I assume this should be "of":

x3JCchB.png

I believe "up-front" should be hyphenated:

Ns1HZrN.png

The voice-over for this sentence is actually a question ending in ", no?"

UUxZEBt.png

The voice over for this sentence correctly puts "for" at the end of the question:

swA0E5f.png

I believe this should be "settle on you":

mrpNGWZ.png

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

"You" should be "Your":

ITW4TfR.png

The voice over doesn't say "and." You could remove "and" and replace the comma with a semicolon to match the sound file:

h8K9aHq.png

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

1. "her up lantern" --> "up her lantern". Or alternatively "snatches her lantern up". Depends a bit what you meant. Maybe the latter.
  2. I think there should be a comma after the first "brighter"
  3. "shoud" --> "should"

post-165682-0-57212400-1526572171_thumb.jpg

post-165682-0-41283900-1526572242_thumb.jpg

post-165682-0-71645000-1526572271_thumb.jpg

Edited by PangaeaACDC

Not entirely sure but I think it should read

"The xaurip's regalia tells you it must have been an important figure in the tribe - ..." instead.

The dialogue in question is triggered when deciding to free "Mother Sharp-Rock" from the cage in the Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk or not.

xaurtktk.png

well when u are leveling up the character and you hover the mouse over the great sword. the little box shows the name of the mace ability

and one more thing that really should be changed. if u move on of the character portraits up a little bit u can move it around to change its position. this is a bad idea you should only be able to drag because most of the time i only press on the picture to simply select a single character but the pictures moves up by a tiny bit and i have to organize the pictures again. just leave it to dragging

Should be either "sounds those" or "sound that":

NyaFcF9.png

Missing third period in the ellipsis:

xwyqTXE.png

Should be "capital":

dsg0mzl.png

The voice-over says "gains":

8DH1Whi.png

Should be "put you through", not "put your through":

JqY4UT2.png

Missing comma after "Well":

1M11OWP.png

Missing space after the ellipsis:

Zasm6Lr.png

This comma is separating the subject from its verb—either remove it or add one after "the trader":

OuB8m13.png

Should be "vertebrae" without the extra "t":

CF8IdSN.png

"You show you him" should be "you show him":

eEOs7iK.png

Missing "are":

iYvP7vu.png

The voice-over says "swim":

4CXCfSk.png

"what" should be "who":

TO0yp3T.png

"one's" should be "ones" without an apostrophe:

7DmcEBx.png

Three-fer:

"appraised" instead of "apprised" (unfortunately, the voice-over also makes this mistake)

"belive" instead of "believe"

"bares" instead of "bears"

post-83697-0-31935500-1526742418_thumb.jpg

post-83697-0-02086500-1526742428_thumb.jpg

post-83697-0-07962900-1526742436_thumb.jpg

Missing "of":

1w8hkpS.png

"not" should be "no"; "of" should be "on":

dvm5rGL.png

Extra "on his" should be removed:

dqjgSeK.png

Missing "with":

NAIt4K3.png

Extra "in" should be removed:

v43iecv.png

"Fee" should be "feet":

RLpDLdL.png