HBdv6oa.png

Reads "you need", but the voice over actually says "you do need":

vao99lP.png

Missing quotation mark at the end of the third dialog option:

UJ2ohl4.png

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

"the" should be capitalized as the first word of a sentence that can stand on its own after a colon:

hWzUPrw.png

Reads "means", but I believe the voice over says "meaning":

Zy7vc5e.png

"over pile" should be "over a pile":

Yxw3uCE.png

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

If you look at Xoti's passive Harvester of Gaun it says "Priests of Berath automatically learn...". Unless I'm wrong, shouldn't it be Eothas?

Probably meant to say "Priests of Gaun".

Don't have screenshots, but the dagger called Lovers Embrace has a few issues, including the name. It should be "Lover's Embrace". Also the enchantments for the dagger are currently confusing. There are two for Male/Female and in the Ability text, they each mention one gender, then in the description below, they mention the opposite gender.

I'll post more later, my master list of bugs is on the other computer.

EDIT: Lover's Embrace enchantments

Male, https://i.imgur.com/Cdqdrfg.png

Female, https://i.imgur.com/EUWoUKE.png

Edited by Shakyr
  • Like 1

Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/gluurak

My Pillars of Eternity Let's Play playlist: http://bit.ly/2tlcVR5

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/GlurakLP

My Suikoden German Translation Project: http://www.snes-projects.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3131

In polish version there are three major kinds of typos:

- Aloth being referred to as "Alos"

- english words instead of polish ones (mostly regarding your reputation, ie. "Principi good 3" in brackets instead of polish equivalent)

- common gender swap (in polish female Watcher is "Widząca" and male is "Widzący") but people seem to ignore it and chose your gender at random

But I don't know if the last one isn't a bug that comes with wrong import of my PoE save.

The owls are not what they seem.

Pallegina: When asking her how she's been the last five years, when she states that "they stripped me of my breastplate and scrubbed the suns from it", verbally she clearly says "Suns", and that fits her lore (Paladin) wise, but the text says "stars" instead.

Legacy choices involved:

Pallegina - Disobeyed orders

Souls - Strengthen Dyrwood

Aloth: "Vela, that's not a very nice word... Where did you learn that?"

Vela: "Uncle Serafen."

Aloth: "I see.. We'll just have to have a little chat then, wont we?"

When talking to Saewen (?) in the Temple of Gaun in Neketaka there is inconsistency between VO and written text. The written text is "What can I do you for?" while the voice-over has the more proper version of "What can I do for you?". I'd suggest to fix the text so it reflects the voice-over.

There was something similar in a conversation with Tekehu. Going off memory here, but in text it was "when he was crawling" while VO was "when he was swimming" (or vice versa). I probably don't remember the sentence 100% correct, but it was a context similar to that, and with swimming/crawling. Crawling probably makes most sense, considering Tekehu was probably not born a fish.

Edited by PangaeaACDC

Unless "ducess" is Vailian for "duchess", an h is missing:

iGFWFR8.png

I believe the voice over doesn't say "perhaps":

ALFylNQ.png

"essense" should be "essence":

tf7AneN.png

Missing period:

H3IR1qK.png

Missing space after the ellipsis:

o57MMOa.png

I found something that isn't a typo exactly, but is also a textual bug. The actual line he's saying is "Tipa if you would just listen" or something along those lines.

re1Pyg6.jpg

I'm pretty sure this one should be 'You have been touched..." This is the convo with the dawnstars guy who ran away from hasongo

gV90Lao.png

Edited by CAlmond
  • Like 1