Typo thread

rone

Question

Can we sticky this please?

Thanks for starting the thread; I’ll post typos here as I find them :)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Stickied, for now. Post any typos, here.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"... I think they'd have rather given up the land then have it come to violence."

It should be "than" since it's comparative.

post-91496-0-67793500-1526120488_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

*throws smoke bombs in the thread and vanishes into the dark corners of the forums*

Character creation, weapon proficiency, blunderbuss:  "Overloading shots with powder causes short a range incendiary, but the thick smoke is distracting to the wielder."  

I think this should read: "Overloading shots with powder cause a short range incendiary, but the thick smoke is distracting to the wielder."

• Like 2

Came across a fair few typos early on, but didn't note it down. After I saw this thread created I have started to take screenshots of them. So here is the first one.

In this interaction it says "aliment" instead of "ailment". Should probably have a comma after "mind you" as well.

post-165682-0-98282400-1526184703_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

In Sayuka, after talking to the Weto and Tipa who were disagreeing on Rautai/Huana dispositions, clicking on the brother, Weto, again will show that the corresponding string is missing.

post-91496-0-93177200-1526191233_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

*throws smoke bombs in the thread and vanishes into the dark corners of the forums*