Looking over the wiki, and theorycrafting a shifter druid (as I have a mac and can't play at the moment) and I noticed that all of the animal spirit shifts have an armor calculation of (8+ Power Level +1 every 5th Level), with the exception of bears which have (8 +2 +1 every 5th Level).

It looks like bears are supposed to be a tank form. Does this mean that they are strong at 1st level, but falls behind all the other forms shortly after? Or is it supposed to be {8+(2 x power level)+1 every fifth level}?

Can someone with access to the game check this please? because as it stands it looks like the elk and boar forms seem to be stronger tanking options.

• Like 1

I think whoever wrote that was confused. Bear armor is defined identically to all of the others in the code, except with a base value of 10 instead of 8. It seems to increase by 1 every 4th level, but that might be something to check with the console. I don't believe there is any component of power level scaling here, only actual level.

• Like 1