Hey so I just checked the bug forum and this isn't a bug: the WotEP greatsword strikes your main target with 1 hit plus the cleave, so the sword ends up being really powerfull even without groups of enemies.

Really strong weapon available super soon, great for devoted greatsword build. 

As Metaphysician figured out, you can give yourself fragments with: GiveItem MiSC_Fragments_Blade_of_the_Endless_Paths

Edited by George_Truman

You can have a smith reforge the remains. If you made the blade of the endless paths in poe1 (or chose the reforged option) you can reforge that too, or combine them.

I made the blade of the endless paths in poe1, but I don't have it. Where do I find it? Are you supposed to start with the fragments, as you do with the fragments of Whispers of Yenwood?

Edit: Never mind, I see by searching these forums I needed to have saved the box rather than the deckhand at the beginning.

So now the natural next question: how to I console in the item to see what I missed? Do I just use the "AddItem" command? And how do I figure out the name of the item?

Edited by TheMetaphysician

i also read that since it hits the main target twice if applies flames of devotion twice...that seems interesting...but i assume it doesnt apply flames of devotion on the AOE?

ps: even in a spoiler forum i might try to avoid putting spoilers in the title but thats just me

You can have a smith reforge the remains. If you made the blade of the endless paths in poe1 (or chose the reforged option) you can reforge that too, or combine them.

I made the blade of the endless paths in poe1, but I don't have it. Where do I find it? Are you supposed to start with the fragments, as you do with the fragments of Whispers of Yenwood?

Edit: Never mind, I see by searching these forums I needed to have saved the box rather than the deckhand at the beginning.

So now the natural next question: how to I console in the item to see what I missed? Do I just use the "AddItem" command? And how do I figure out the name of the item?

Wait, there was something useful in that box??? Dangit. I picked it for my import save but there was just some drugs and a meh gauntlet in there. I found the shards of the whisper of yenwood but not the blade from the path of the endless. =/

Ummm... no?

I didn't save the box and got the two sets of weapon fragments in my quarters after getting my ship back...

• Like 3

EDIT- nvm.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ummm... no?

I didn't save the box and got the two sets of weapon fragments in my quarters after getting my ship back...

......Hrm. You using a save file from PoE 1 or a custom past? I haven't checked with an imported save since so many other things are borked, but all I found in my cabin was the pieces of yenwood. 

Omg,  that sounds incredibly awesome! I have both remains, where can I have them forged?

Omg,  that sounds incredibly awesome! I have both remains, where can I have them forged?

Should be Periki's Overlook in Neketaka, there's a smith called something with M(I'll edit later), hard to miss, 3000gp+ both pieces needed

I reforged the blade in PoE1 but I'm not seeing anything about it so far. Do you find it washed ashore or something?

I reforged the blade in PoE1 but I'm not seeing anything about it so far. Do you find it washed ashore or something?

Check inside your ship's cabin.  

Check inside your ship's cabin.  

Err. . .