Hello all!

Currently playing the game and trying to kill as few enemies as possible.

So I'm doing The Archmage's Vault quest. And I learnt from the assistance diary that wearing Arkemyr's robe will make the imps friendly. Using the secret passage from the bath house I manage to sneak up all the way to the chambers, without being detected, and pilfer the robe, I also learn the password from Arkemyr's note. However, even with the robe on the imps are hostile. Even tried equipping the hood and the staff that's in the same closet.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Hello all!

So I'm doing The Archmage's Vault quest. And I learnt from the assistance diary that wearing Arkemyr's robe will make the imps friendly. Using the secret passage from the bath house I manage to sneak up all the way to the chambers, without being detected, and pilfer the robe, I also learn the password from Arkemyr's note. However, even with the robe on the imps are hostile. Even tried equipping the hood and the staff that's in the same closet.

Did you trigger the alarm on the wall in the secret passage? There's a perception and mechanics check to disable the alarm before breaking through the wall.

I cleared that area out but I can't figure out how to get into the vault, after replacing the missing gemstone. You mention a note - where might it be?! I held down TAB and went up and down that damned place several times.

Had the same problem. It's in the cabinet on the first floor, in the corner. You have to move closer to the window for TAB to work on that spot (actually fair for all spots - they just don't show unless you see them clearly).

I can't seem to find the vault combination. I have the robe, pasphrase, and missing gem.

I believe there's a note somewhere in Arkemyr's library, along with the equipment of a thief he captured. The note has the combination on it.

Hello all!

Did you trigger the alarm on the wall in the secret passage? There's a perception and mechanics check to disable the alarm before breaking through the wall.

Ah, that's probably it. Thought it wouldn't matter once I got the robe.

Thanks for the answer :)