Perhaps I'm an idiot and just missing the option for it, but I'm not finding any way to add our own notes to the full Deadfire Archipelago overview map. I know a lot of things are already marked on there with little bronze or bluish dots, but it would be really nice if we could right click to add our own dots/notes to mark islands or ruins or other stuff we need to come back to when we're higher level or other things like that. 

• Like 2

I will say this; I just recently played both Divinity Original Sin games for the first time and there are things I was wishing Obsidian would have incorporated in Deadfire. Adding notes to the world map is one such thing.

I find myself still trying to rotate the camera in Deadfire lol. I'm fine with the traditional 2D/non-rotating camera (it's what I grew up on playing CRPG's) though.

• Like 1

Would be a nice feature to have added in a future patch, since I can't imagine it would require very much work and would be a huge convenience upgrade, especially considering how big the world is and the fact that the difficulty skull indicators don't work if you have the only scale up option enabled. The result is a lot of stumbling across stuff that is too high level but no easy way to keep track of where I need to return to besides jotting down notes on a list outside of game, which isn't very convenient when I'm trying to remember where things are.