"Do Everything Wrong" PoE1 world state

The last option for an imported PoE1 worldstate-- designated for experts only-- has the Watcher doing everything wrong.  Can someone share what that entails?  I assume all the returning characters were killed and are thus unavailable in PoE2, but how else does it affect the game?

Mostly though, I'm curious as to how comically bad everything could have gone in PoE 1!

• Like 1

Balbanes, now I'm going to have to go take a look at the opening area and see how different it is. That curious part of my personality demands it. I never even looked at hte options as I had a history already built.

I'm curious as well as to how boned the world is. The phrasing was something like "If you could make a bad decision while somehow still solving the Hollowborn Crisis, you did it."

Definitely no Aloth/Eder/Pallegina, Kana's sister will be pissed he's dead, and in general you made everyone hate you.

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

If I can stay engaged, this is the option I chose. I couldn't resist. Right now I'm a little burned out from the beta. I can play about 30 minutes a day before I find myself looking for an excuse to do something else. I know. Heresy. But I am still playing, though!

Joe

The last option for an imported PoE1 worldstate-- designated for experts only-- has the Watcher doing everything wrong.  Can someone share what that entails?  I assume all the returning characters were killed and are thus unavailable in PoE2, but how else does it affect the game?

Mostly though, I'm curious as to how comically bad everything could have gone in PoE 1!

I haven't gotten too far yet but basically all of the original companions that would normally be available to rejoin you are dead, including Eder and Aloth. Several NPCs you meet in the game respond differently to you because they either knew your companion(s) before they died or didn't get the chance to know them when they otherwise would have. 

The conversation with Berath in the beginning is amusing if you make the right conversation choices. 

• Like 1