I managed to get 2 spyglasses when i salvaged the shipwreck at the start of the game. Im yet to hit the sea yet but they sell for 1000gp.

Im guessing they will be expensive to buy in the future so my question is this, how many uses does 1 spyglass have? Do i just need 1 spyglass?

Cheers 

From watching some of Cohh's stream, the spyglass does not appear to be a consumable item. So a single spyglass should be sufficient.

I don't know, yesterday I encounter two situation where I can use spyglass, and I use it in the first one but can't pick the option in the second.

From watching some of Cohh's stream, the spyglass does not appear to be a consumable item. So a single spyglass should be sufficient.

I don't know, yesterday I encounter two situation where I can use spyglass, and I use it in the first one but can't pick the option in the second.

The spyglass isn't usable in every scripted encounter, only those that support it.

I watched cohh during 5 different naval scripted interactions. He used the same spyglass on 4 out of the 5 of these, and I believe the 3rd interaction had no option to use the spyglass but the following 2 did. It's use is encounter specific, but either way, once you use it, it doesn't get consumed.