Cure for "curse of atrophy", -10 might?

Ok, so I might just be stupid but I have no idea what to do about this.

All but one of my characters are afflicted by "curse of atrophy", which gives them -10 to might. I have no idea how I got this or how to remove it, and the game doesn't give me any hints as to what it is or how to remove it. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

• Like 1

You can find wardstones that make you immune to those effects, but you have to activate them before getting to the pylons that cause them. Also, resting should get rid of it, so if it doesn't I'm guessing it's a bug.

• Like 1

nvAeseu.png

<Spoiler>

You can find wardstones that make you immune to those effects, but you have to activate them before getting to the pylons that cause them. Also, resting should get rid of it, so if it doesn't I'm guessing it's a bug.

</Spoiler>

the_ultimate.png

Done with Moon Godlike Wizard

<Spoiler>

</Spoiler>

Alright but is it really a spoiler when they ask for a cure in the title of the post?

• Like 1

nvAeseu.png

<Spoiler>

</Spoiler>

Alright but is it really a spoiler when they ask for a cure in the title of the post?

I think the spoilers are for plot more than mechanics. 

The atrophy one is found in a container round the corner from the room with the xaurips in.

Unless there is more? I'm thinking of the one where you get the xaurip chef.

I quite like the harsh penalty it gives you. It kind of reminds me of old school WoW or something. Resting shouldn't recover it at all dammit.

nowt

<Spoiler>

</Spoiler>

I agree that the OP already contains the biggest part of the spoiler (and therefore maybe shouldn't have been posted in a NO SPOILERS forum).

It's a minor one to be sure, and not really a story spoiler.

the_ultimate.png

<Spoiler>

</Spoiler>

I think the spoilers are for plot more than mechanics. 

Sure, no big issue here, and the OP is asking for it in a sense.

But I wouldn't want to see the solution to any riddles (like the order of the tiles you have to press to go through a door unharmed), and this is somewhat similar.

the_ultimate.png

A spoiler is a spoiler, big or small.  So I've moved this to the spoiler forum.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 1 month later...