Temple of Ondra Crash after obtaining 2nd Cornett for the door

Toadz

Question

Hello, 

For the past few hours ive been exploring the Old City area under Nekataka. I've found the first Cornett of Depths(i think) in the dungeon itself. Bear in mind i haven't met Dereo(i think his name was) at this point but went in looking for a dead guy who was lowered down with the cage. 

Anyways first cornett in the pocket, defeated the giant grubb and at this point i put the cornett in the door in the Giant Grubss room, only to take it out later since i couldnt find the 2nd one. Eventually i met Dereo, he told me about some rich dude who had the other Cornett, so i bought it off him for 2500. Went back to the temple doors without telling Dereo about anything since i don't want him involved wanting to put in both Cornetts this time. but now everytime i try to load the map where the temple is it says "Loading error" "There as an error loading the next map Returned to main menu to prevent save game corruption. It happens on both sides from which you can enter the temple map. 

It only started happening after i aquired the second cornett and I didn't have a single issue with only the first one(from the statue in the dungeon) in my inventory. 

I hope this gets fixed soon because im very intrigued by this damn door. 

Have a good day.

Toadz 

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Heya Toadz,

Glad to hear it eventually worked out! Still, this is not good and we're going to investigate the issue. In the future, if something like this happens again, can you please post your output.log and maybe a save file? It'll really help us out in pinpointing the issue =) 

Thanks!

I try my very best.

Hey aartz, 

Sorry i forgot to finish reading the how to report thread.

Luckily i was saving regularly so i have a savefile from the moment. which i will attach. Also i've found the output.log but its too big too add to the message, Same counts for the savefile at 1.5mb compressed and my upload size is 507kb... if you know how i can get it to you anyways let me know.

Toadz

No problem at all, Toadz!

To get us larger files, we usually recommend just throwing them in dropbox or google drive and attaching a link to these forum posts =)

Thanks!

I try my very best.

Hello, 

For the past few hours ive been exploring the Old City area under Nekataka. I've found the first Cornett of Depths(i think) in the dungeon itself. Bear in mind i haven't met Dereo(i think his name was) at this point but went in looking for a dead guy who was lowered down with the cage. 

Anyways first cornett in the pocket, defeated the giant grubb and at this point i put the cornett in the door in the Giant Grubss room, only to take it out later since i couldnt find the 2nd one. Eventually i met Dereo, he told me about some rich dude who had the other Cornett, so i bought it off him for 2500. Went back to the temple doors without telling Dereo about anything since i don't want him involved wanting to put in both Cornetts this time. but now everytime i try to load the map where the temple is it says "Loading error" "There as an error loading the next map Returned to main menu to prevent save game corruption. It happens on both sides from which you can enter the temple map. 

It only started happening after i aquired the second cornett and I didn't have a single issue with only the first one(from the statue in the dungeon) in my inventory. 

I hope this gets fixed soon because im very intrigued by this damn door. 

Have a good day.

Toadz 

Where was the man that sold you the other cornett?... For some reason the quest that Dereo gave me disappeared once I found the first cornett in the depths, now I've told him the temple's location but I still can't open the door since I'm missing a cornett, I'm hoping that if I'm able to find the man I will still able to take it despite not having the quest active

I have verified that the second cornett can be found in the Takano Estate in Serpent Crown (Neketaka) and that it can indeed be obtained even if the Dereo's quest disappeared from you log...