Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but for the Burning Bridges quest where is Mokeha?

I travelled to village of Satahuzi in the North West, she's not in the Mokeha's lodge and I've talked to everyone in the village and she's not one of them. I don't know if it's a bug or not. I tried waiting for a different time of day to see if she was away from the village and came back but no luck.

Can someone tell me specifically where in the village she is meant to be please? Then I can confirm if this is a bug in my game or not.

Thanks

S

She wanders around the village- the whole thing, so she isn't meant to be anywhere.

She's in her lodge at night, but refuses to talk to you then, and is fairly insulting about it, iirc.

OK I been searching for her, but either she's very fast or I'm missing something.

Seeing this post, I went back to the village during the day but still didn't spot her anywhere in town, but when I walked up to the dock behind the Stormspeaker's lodge she walked up behind me... but it didn't warn me she was coming, I just happened to be hitting tab and saw her name appear over the head of a new character that hadn't been in the village when I was down there.  So I guess just walk to the end of the dock and then look behind you?

she usually walk around the village for me . She stop on the pier where there are 2 soldier and she talk to them . Then walk down and go to the other side and back . 

Got a screenie here if anyone don't know what she look like . 

y21FYDh.jpg

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller