The Wrong Eder [POE1 Spoilers]

So I imported my save from Pillars 1, where I specifically remember Eder becoming Mayor of Dyrford. Now I'm on a beach with him and he's talking about how he ran with the Night Market? Is this a bug or has it been retconned?

Aw man, my Orlan baby isn't here either :(

Is there a way to manually set all the quest states myself? I've only managed to find the generic "Benevolent/Just/Evil etc." Paths when talking to Berath, is there a fine-tuning option I missed?

Aw man, my Orlan baby isn't here either :(

Is there a way to manually set all the quest states myself? I've only managed to find the generic "Benevolent/Just/Evil etc." Paths when talking to Berath, is there a fine-tuning option I missed?

You need to set that all up in "options", before you start your game.

• Like 1

I'm really confused by my Eder. He's *supposed* to be night market Eder. But he's weird about Xoti because she "doesn't really know about the truth of the gods" or something.

I was supposed to have Mayor Eder, but the game gave me Night Market Eder despite my import. He was also weird about Xoti, about how he dislikes someone so wrapped up in their god, to the point where I had conversations options having to deal with his issues with her. But since he's incorrectly listed as Night Marker Eder, I was confused why he'd be against her faith. It was like parts of him were from my import, and other bits from this bug where he's starting with the wrong POE1 ending. @.@

• Like 1

I have noticed that trying to set up Edér as mayor through the included option is not working entirely as it should either. Edér has the mayor medallion in his inventory, but when talking to him, his version of the story is the one you get if you never completed his quest (him moving to Aedyr to be with his parents).

• Like 2

So I imported my save from Pillars 1, where I specifically remember Eder becoming Mayor of Dyrford. Now I'm on a beach with him and he's talking about how he ran with the Night Market? Is this a bug or has it been retconned?

Be careful, you might be in an alternate universe. Watch out for people with goatees.

• Like 1

sign.jpg