Greetings all, does anyone know where you install the ReShade/SweetFX too within PoE 2? Or, if you have either one working can you let me know where & how you got it to work.

The game starts fine when I use the ReSahde.exe installer and the ReShade loads. I can see it up in the top left of the game while it launches. However, no shader effects take hold in the game when they are selected. So I think I am installing the ReShade into the wrong folder.

Use to, I just selected the .exe folder where the game was run from. 

In-game I can hit Shift-F2 and the ReShade opens up and I can select a preset but the shader effects do nothing, the picture stays the same even though ReShade goes through the motions of loading all of the shaders in the Preset. 

Anyway, that's all I have, I like to have the game played a little darker and kinda spookier than the vibrant colors I am getting all over the place. I feel like I am playing the game in Georgia State Tulip Park in the middle of Spring....it's just so colorful..haha. Okay, I'll let you all to it. 

Nice job Obsidian, nice job indeed. I am looking forward to loosing quite of bit my life to this game. 

Luck & Loot,

Mereinid

It goes where the main game .exe is, it is the same for most games, in my case (C:\Games\STC\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II) STC is the name of my steam game folder for my C drive.  The game is also opengl. use the reshade installer for easier install.

Edited by garr71

HA! I did not figure it was OpenGL...as the recommended specs say to have a Direct X rig. I was thinking it was at least DirectX 10+ from the ReShade installer, so that is what I installed. Thank you Garr71.

It goes where the main game .exe is, it is the same for most games, in my case (C:\Games\STC\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II) STC is the name of my steam game folder for my C drive.  The game is also opengl. use the reshade installer for easier install.