I like ciphers but I am unsure if I want to play a pure one or multi-class one.

I was thinking of a pure cipher with twin guns using the guns as a way to build focus.

Any suggestions?

Edited by kierun

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

Pure Cipher with guns to build Focus is a classic from PoE1 and by all indications it should work great here, too. All of the classes are good without multiclassing, it looks like, and especially casters like Cipher.

You could possibly go Cipher/Devoted Fighter and focus on guns for your proficiency, but you'll slow down your Cipher spell progression in return for higher crit and accuracy with your guns. Up to you if it's worth it, but if you're mostly into Cipher for the spells, I'd go single-class.

You could possibly go Cipher/Devoted Fighter and focus on guns for your proficiency, but you'll slow down your Cipher spell progression in return for higher crit and accuracy with your guns. Up to you if it's worth it, but if you're mostly into Cipher for the spells, I'd go single-class.

Thanks. I'll check that out.

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero