[Weapons Slot] Game unequips weapon slot 3 and 4 on level up

holscher

Question

Every time I level up my fighter/paladin black jacket, the game puts my two sets of pistols from slot 3 and 4 into my PC's personal stash. 

In the middle of the first fight after leveling my char suddenly runs up and start fist fighting, instead of cycling pistols.

This happens even on level ups where I don't pick extra weapon slot talents.

8 answers to this question

So for warning this is my first post so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. But I came across a very specific bug. I went to go level up Serafen but every time I finished the screen would go black and freeze. I tried switching maps and moving outside or loading an earlier save but I was met with the same results. I think the issue stems from copying a unique weapon and using it in the third weapon slot. I say this since as soon as I emptied that weapon set I was able to level up without issue. The savegame file is too big so here's a dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnxl7n7szweenoz/Osfyr%20%28SerpentsCrown%29%20%2845e27235-9a0f-4e03-9b6d-57aed1a3253f%29%20%28756560661%29.savegame?dl=0 I hope this helps nail down this bug.

Leveling up with any character, unequips all 3rd and 4th weapon sets from all your characters.

Not too big, but can be annoying if you forget about it and end up in a battle with your fists.

( Excuse me...This was supposed to go to bug reports. Dumb me. )

Edited by Hazmy
  • Like 1

Leveling up with any character, unequips all 3rd and 4th weapon sets from all your characters.

Not too big, but can be annoying if you forget about it and end up in a battle with your fists.

( Excuse me...This was supposed to go to bug reports. Dumb me. )

Not a problem at all, thank you for bringing it up in any capacity, because trust me I know how frustrating that can be! Ill be sure it gets in to be bugged.

Thanks!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Also worth noting that the slots unequip when the game reloads (quick load or from the main menu).

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."