Hi

I still don't have time to start PoE II, even tough I did install it already, but I have a question. Is PoE I have any impact on II? I'm asking because I'm still playing first one and I wonder if there is any need for me to wait with starting new campaign. Like taking info from the save or something like that.

It has. Currently some people report issues of choice implementation, though, but it has. 

Now, if you haven't finsh Pillars, you can create your own history via the editor in Deadfire, BUT! I strongly recommend you finish Pillars 1, since you're already into it, because you'll have a way way way better connection to the events and characters. The history creator makes a poor job of that - it's just a queastionnaire.

Thanks! That's what I thought but I wanted to be sure. So it will take some time (and probably number of patches ;)) before I'll start PoE II ...

Lucky you.

Maybe they'll bloody fix the whole importing system by then, cause it's borked to hel and back right now.

Thanks! That's what I thought but I wanted to be sure. So it will take some time (and probably number of patches ;)) before I'll start PoE II ...

Lucky you.

Maybe they'll bloody fix the whole importing system by then, cause it's borked to hel and back right now.

Yup. Eder is broken, Vela is broken and Aloth is apparantly also broken.

I'm worried how much more is affected and not starting until an update or even beta addresses it :-/. How did they miss something that becomes apparant withim an hour of starting the game?

Edited by Yenkaz

Lucky you.

Yup. Eder is broken, Vela is broken and Aloth is apparantly also broken.

I worried how much more is affected.

Hell, even the dragonslaying is broken, with this specific watcher i had gone out of my way to NOT kill any dragons and a guy still referred to me as a dragonslayer.