[Weapon] "St. Drogga's Skull" (saber) cannot be wielded in primary hand

grulag

Question

16 answers to this question

It's very odd indeed that the UI does not indicate that this is "off-hand" only. It shows "one-hand", and I got confused when I couldn't equip it on Eder as his main weapon.

At least this post has cleared that up. Thanks.

• Like 1

Is there some indication in the UI that it's an offhand-only item? Are there other weapons like that?

No. And no idea (though probably torches- it looks like they just didn't do animations for right hand torches)

The game simply likes not being transparent sometimes.

Edited by Voss

My character is a level 1 wood elf assassin rogue. the weapon cannot be wielded in primary hand, even in a 1 weapon configuration. The weapon is 1 handed

Additional information: my character can wield vanilla sabers in 1, both, hands, off or regular

Edited by moxsapphire

Heya everyone,

This is indeed intended. This weapon is supposed to mimic the functionality of a torch, which means it can only be equipped in the offhand. 

Hope that clears things up!

• Like 3

I try my very best.

Any chances you guys alter the description or *somehow* make it apparant ingame that this should have been the case?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee