Cannot printscreen in Gog version.....

~Wanderer~

Question

Cannot printscreen in Gog version.....

if I use F12 , it doesn’t work.

If I press “printscreen , then ctrl+v in Paint .

It also fail ...... it became a black screen .....

(Windows 10 )

Edited by ~Wanderer~

11 answers to this question

Thanks

For what is worth, I have onedrive installed and running on my machine (I have to use it for work) and it has the function to automatically save a png when you press hte printscreen file. I wouldn't recommend installing onedrive just for that (lol) but if you have it and keep it disabled, or someone else has it, worth nothing that with onedrive the screenshot feature works ok (just tested it a few times).

Hope you can get it sorted out, mate.

It's something, thanks for the input! We will continue to investigate what the issue is at hand as well. :)

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hello ~Wanderer~,

Just for some clarification, youre in game and trying to get a screenshot for GoG? It may need to wait for GOG support as the print screen function is not handled by the game, or hopefully some one will chime in with a better resolution :)

Best,

-Caleb

There is no GOG overlay in-game, so gog screenshot with F12 isn't working.

Windows + PrtScreen works only in windowed mode, and not in fullscreen.

It's very incovenient when you want to screen some bug.

• Like 1

Can confirm that gog overlay doesn’t work. I had no issues with using regular printscreen though (unlike beta4). I left setting s as they were, and if i remember well it’s set on borderless window.

Edited by Wormerine

Understood, I will get a ticket in for the devs to fix for GoG versions. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone! Especially as this appears to be a mistake on my end for not just getting it in

Best,

-Caleb

For what is worth, I have onedrive installed and running on my machine (I have to use it for work) and it has the function to automatically save a png when you press hte printscreen file. I wouldn't recommend installing onedrive just for that (lol) but if you have it and keep it disabled, or someone else has it, worth nothing that with onedrive the screenshot feature works ok (just tested it a few times).

Hope you can get it sorted out, mate.

• Like 1