"Optimal" choices missing in save state editor

The save state editor will let you say that you killed Llengrath, but you can't set the state for where you convinced Maneha to live with her regrets, or where you helped Zahua achieve Nirvana?

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

I've also found that it's impossible to choose a neutral stance at the animancy trials in Defiance Bay in the Editor, though that may be intentional. Zahua lacking an enlightenment option could be explained by his enlightening, and subsequent teaching of pupils, falling under "founds new monastic order", but Maneha's fate when convinced is clearly missing.

Probably already mentioned, but noticed that you can't choose the ending for Zahua where he unites a bunch of small tribes to form the 'Tacanaquin' (ending I got) - I possibly may have missed this though.

If all the choices were available, I'd be using this set up to make up for the save import feature being bugged. Oh well... :)

I really hope this is a bug and not what Josh meant when he said not all choices will be reflected in the save state editor compared to importing a save...

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

I noticed in blood legacy you have to choose between wiping her memory and killing the father when you can do both in the game. That one is also bugged for me.

If you choose 'Killed her father' you get a mention where you wiped her memory, so it's assumed.

Probably already mentioned, but noticed that you can't choose the ending for Zahua where he unites a bunch of small tribes to form the 'Tacanaquin' (ending I got) - I possibly may have missed this though.

If all the choices were available, I'd be using this set up to make up for the save import feature being bugged. Oh well... :)

This option is in there, maybe you just passed over it? Unfortunately some of the options don't have the same titles as the ending slides. 

Honestly in this thread I've seen options for basically everything folks have mentioned (Maneha you can choose to have her forget or accept her past).

Only one I'm not sure of is Pallegina. Because in one of her slides if she disobeyed the duc's, BUT you chose Galawain's choice for reinforcing souls, she comes back to the duc's, so unsure.

One omission is that yes, the Eyeless choice is missing. Maybe it's just never brought up in game if you tempered him? Either that or it was so hard to do in PoE 1 only an imported save will notice.

And taking a neutral stance isn't shown as well, but it's effects are pretty similar to 'animancy is banned' enough I can see why it wouldn't get mentioned. 

So two omissions? Eh. 

• Like 1

No, the options for Maneha are "Mahena forgot her past and lived life to the fullest" or "Maneha never found the Salt Well and stayed a Giftbearer" (ie. you never finished her quest). There's nothing about the ending where Mahena finds the Salt well but you convince her to accept her past and find peace.

• Like 3

Was pretty sure I saw it. Huh.

Small note: You can find Maneha in the...Forgot the name at the moment....The inn that's a boat for the pirate stronghold. Shame there's no big reunion. She just goes 'Oh, hey!' if you go the 'forgot her past' route.

Nope, that one isn't there... I wonder if I simply leave it at "never met Zahua", this should mean he never shows up/is referenced, which would be fine since he basically "gone home for good". Anyhow, it's strange it's missing, since that seems to be one of his endings many people got...

Edited by warbaby2