How well does it run on your system?

Leelia

Question

How well is it running for you, and any tips on getting it running smoother?

I'm a bit disappointed with the performance of the game on my relatively new MacOS system (5k iMac, 16GB, Radeon Pro 570, High Sierra). The game feels stuttery in certain areas, usually when the screen scrolls. When the camera is static it usually runs very smoothly.

I've tried playing around with graphics settings, and also running it on a Windows partition via bootcamp. Both provide only very small gains in performance.

Also, can anyone running it on MacOS explain how to stop the dock appearing when the cursor hits the bottom edge of the screen?!

4 answers to this question

Hello Leelia,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear you are having issues with playing on Mac. Are you able to provide any dxdiag or output.logs for us to help assist with this issue?

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hello,

I just installed the game a few days ago and patched it yesterday. The game runs with no error but like many others I have a severe FPS issue (barely 10fps) and stuttering images.

I m running on an iMac 27’’ 16gb Ram and nVidia 780GTm.

(OS X 10.11) .

Is there something I can do to make the game run smoothly, honestly I don’t want to go any further on the game since this is really unplayable.

I can post my specs once at home.

Thanks guys,