Whispers of the Endless Paths bugged with damage of 1HW

SpaceKitkat

Question

6 answers to this question

Same thoughts at first, i was kinda sad when i saw the dmg number. BUT...if u noticed that it can strike the same enemy twice, futhermore it has AoE dmg.

It even applies flames of devotion twice on the same enemy and it can crit twice, but that in return means it can also miss twice.

Not sure if this is in fact intended or not. I am also not quite sure if the dmg numbers in the battle log add up, because the dmg number popping up over the heads of the enemy aren´t close.

All in all i am not sure if it´s way overpowered or weaker than a normal great sword.

Same thoughts at first, i was kinda sad when i saw the dmg number. BUT...if u noticed that it can strike the same enemy twice, futhermore it has AoE dmg.

It even applies flames of devotion twice on the same enemy and it can crit twice, but that in return means it can also miss twice.

Not sure if this is in fact intended or not. I am also not quite sure if the dmg numbers in the battle log add up, because the dmg number popping up over the heads of the enemy aren´t close.

All in all i am not sure if it´s way overpowered or weaker than a normal great sword.

it applies flames of devotion twice like dual wielding? that seems really interesting...i guess that is intended...? does it also apply flames of devotion to the AOE hit? hmmmm

it applies flames of devotion twice like dual wielding? that seems really interesting...i guess that is intended...? does it also apply flames of devotion to the AOE hit? hmmmm

Well the range of the cone is in most cases not big enough for multiple enemies to be hit, but there is a chance with smaller sized enemies that stand close togehter.

It applies all kinds of things multiple times (like Soul Annihilation). And the Cone is easily big enough to hit 3 or 4 enemies in one strike (maybe that depends on Intellect?).

It can be upgraded to offer a kind of roundhouse strike, but that's an active iirc, so it doesn't work with other active abilities.

the_ultimate.png

Done with Moon Godlike Wizard