Hi guys, I have reached Port Maje and have 3 Characters. I spoke with the Governor to get a quest so that in return he will repair my ship. I have also been to the Kraken Inn and managed to complete the quest to get a discounted room for resting. I also got a quest to help someone address a bullying issue.

I can hire adventurers from the Inn Keeper, what exactly is that suppose to do or is it a experienced player trick shot?

Need directions as to what to do next to progress in the game thanks.

I can hire adventurers from the Inn Keeper, what exactly is that suppose to do or is it a experienced player trick shot?

It lets you create your own party members to put in the party later. Basically, you get to create dudes from scratch like you did with your Watcher.

Great option if you prefer full customization (like Icewind Dale) to premade companions (like Baldur's Gate).

Hi guys, I have reached Port Maje and have 3 Characters. I spoke with the Governor to get a quest so that in return he will repair my ship. I have also been to the Kraken Inn and managed to complete the quest to get a discounted room for resting. I also got a quest to help someone address a bullying issue.

Need directions as to what to do next to progress in the game thanks.

Uh... If you spoke to the governor, you have what you need to progress. There are a couple other side quests available, but you can go to the dig site at any time, as he asked.