So all the bonus items you get for pre-order and only show up for one character? I haven't played the other pillar game, so I was trying out a character then went back to switch some things and create a new one, however, when I went to the ship non of the bonus items the last character had were in the cabinet like they had been before?

Seriously? Only once, and now if I want those items I have to play a character?

• Like 1

I don't recall seeing any of the bonus items in the cabinet when I created my character, but they were in my inventory after I left the beach.  They might have been in my inventory while I was on the beach, but I don't think I checked then.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

I think the bonus items where in the inventory after I took the weapons and armor from cabinet. But I really did not notice them, till my guy landed on the beach and I was checking his inventory.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

• 2 weeks later...

1) The items (burning sabre, Cosmo, etc.) appeared in my inventory just after standing up from the bed and talking with an old friend and before checking the cabinet.

2) Upon creation of the second character (second "new game") no items appeared nowhere.

That is certainly a bug. Very pity.

• 2 weeks later...
I've tried it recently once again (after the latest patch). Now, upon the second game start, the items appear not just after standing up from bed, but by going to the upper ship deck. Summary: bug fixed.

Thanks guys!