Save Import/Legacy Issues

Quillon

Question

I know save file import issues are known by devs, they even have fixed apparently but we may have to wait till next week for the update for some reason. Why? The game's not even on consoles that you'd require certification from manufacturers/pay them. Why not a quick hotfix, if its already fixed?

Anyway second part is Legacy Creator may not be working right either. I tried to recreate my save(in which Galawain was the only god who I pledged and haven't betrayed) but there was dialogue missing compared to save file import and no boon item(is it exclusive to hylea?) in inventory later. At least Vela appeared but I'm not sure if its worked right? If I should continue playing only to restart later....

• Like 3

11 answers to this question

Hello all!

Thanks for posting! We do have both the legacy saves and History editor bugged and under investigation for the issue for a hopeful future fix! For fixes we are expecting for your 1.2 patch, you can find information on our post at https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98361-fixes-to-the-patch-beta-build/. Hope this helps!

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Are you even able to recreate everything in the history creator thing?

Cause i might have to do that just to get Vela.

Feeling kinda pissed, cause i definitely don't remember ALL of my choices from PoE 1  :getlost:

I don't know if any choices depend on others because I didn't play much and I wanted to go to character creation quickly, but I notice some options are not available. For example:

- I had arrested Nyrid but now there is only options of having killed him or that he was still dealing drugs

- For the Eyeless there was only two choices. I'd expect a third one with the tempering

There might be more cases like these.

sign.jpg

I don't know that the creator will fix it. People turned to the creator to fix the Eder problem and that didn't do anything different. Also man I heard Vela had problems but god choice too? I feel like they didn't think this import/creator thing out.

• Like 1

Hah, you're lucky that you can get Vela at all. I've tried a few different backgrounds and tried to put small variations in there, and none of them let her appear. Only way I knew she even was in the game was because I had a save from before the release of the White March. Gonna give it few more tries before just giving up completely and running with that one, nevermind the consequences.

Hah, you're lucky that you can get Vela at all. I've tried a few different backgrounds and tried to put small variations in there, and none of them let her appear. Only way I knew she even was in the game was because I had a save from before the release of the White March. Gonna give it few more tries before just giving up completely and running with that one, nevermind the consequences.

You can't get her using saves yet Its an issue that should be fixed in a patch.   https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97374-known-major-issues

I'm having the same issue. Eder has inherited the wrong ending and Vela is nowhere to be found.

Last I checked, Josh said on twitter they are working on a hotfix, but gave no ETA on when it will be due to be released.

Through Legacy Creation; I got Vela and Eder inherited the "went to Aedyr" ending(in dialogue) instead of Dyrwood Mayoral, tho he got the Mayoral necklace somehow. Anyway I'm waiting for the hotfix to restart and use my own save, at least I haven't went too far into the game, only finished first island.

Same deal with Eder and Vela here; I haven't even bothered finishing the Sea Cave, let alone leave the first map at Vilario's rest. Only going to be picking this back up when the hotfix gets loaded.