When patch notes are released anyone know where we'll be able to find them? Like I know steam downloaded a 1.9GB file an hour or two ago but I can't find any notes as to what it is. I haven't started playing because everyone's saying it's buggy and I'd like to be able to keep up on things.

1.9GB was likely DLC for the Critical Role.

There hasn't been a major patch yet, so no patch notes.

And feel free to play if you want. Just because some people have issues, doesn't mean you will. You can always use it as a chance to test out a few classes, while you're waiting for that first patch :)

And feel free to play if you want. Just because some people have issues, doesn't mean you will. You can always use it as a chance to test out a few classes, while you're waiting for that first patch :)

Weird because I don't have the dlc listed as downloaded. Gah.

what do you meant there was no patch there was a fricken huge patch done from beta 4 to game release

If anyone nows where it is please post asap

what do you meant there was no patch there was a fricken huge patch done from beta 4 to game release

If anyone nows where it is please post asap

There was no patch, certainly not a fricken huge 1.9gb patch.