[CTD] Crash after First Meeting with Council of Gods

Stratagemini

Question

6 answers to this question

this happened to me two or three times in a row, I think it has something to do with not letting the audio for the last voice line before "end" finish before proceeding. 
It wasn't until I let the audio play out in full that I could stop it crashing on me

Hello all,

Thank you for providing your logs and input! Ill be sure to include that it appears that prematurely ending the scene before audio finishes that appears to be the cause.

best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hello all,

Thank you for providing your logs and input! Ill be sure to include that it appears that prematurely ending the scene before audio finishes that appears to be the cause.

best,

-Caleb

I can confirm this CTD, however it doesn't seem to be due to finishing the scene while the audio is still playing -- here's my reasoning:

First time I let everything play in "real time", i.e. without skipping anything, letting everyone finish even including those "hidden" narrator comments ---> CTD at the end.

Second time, I speedran through the entire bit, skipping everything, i.e. definitely finishing before the audio finished ---> no CTD, game proceeded to load the ship's interior map.

Edited by Homer Morisson