Serafen recruitement bug

Neuromantul

Question

Hello! I've just got to the part where serafen was supposed to join my party.. i accepted him but he doesn't appear in my party management screen (didn't recived the screen with choosing his class either),,, also i have no saves before.. anyway i can get him back or is t his playthorught bugged for ever? also the eder not having his ending right bug.

9 answers to this question

Had the same thing happen to me. Originally I had chosen the option, "what can you do for me?" then invited him aboard.

The second time I just welcomed him aboard and he did actually join the party.

Heya everyone,

Thanks for pointing this out! We're currently investigating exactly what causes this to happen for some people and will add it to our database when repro steps are figured out. The extra information of choosing the "what can you do for me" helps a ton =)

You should still be able to recruit him at Fort Deadlight if this issue happens to you. It's not ideal, but you shouldn't be locked out of recruiting him for good.

Thanks again!

• Like 2

I try my very best.

Yeah, I've restarted this game 4 times now. Initially because I was learning new stuff and trying to get better, but now because of bugs like this. I've had him in my party multiple times, but the most recent playthrough up to this point it bugged out like this.

I have also hit this bug and can confirm that the bug is triggered by choosing "What can you do for me?" first and then "Welcome aboard".

If you choose "Welcome aboard" when first presented with this option, then Serafen joins the party properly.
However, it looks like if you try to be inquisitive then Serafen says that he's glad to join you, but instead walks away :(

I can attach the savegame before the bug happens, but don't see the option to do it :/