I didn't expect detailed appearance customization, but come on. Two head options with basically the same face (that has no forehead, no eyebrows and unremovable stubble), no changing skin colour (wouldn't be an issue if default colour wasn't so irritating and just ugly), hair clipping in ears and horns...

First game didn't have much customization either, but I did like one of the three Nature Godlike's faces and it fit great with the portrait. And now my poor character's been replaced with a drunken shaggy Shrek.

All other godlikes look fine to my tastes, by the way. Could use some variety, but still, they are fine. But I can't just change the race, my character is Nature Godlike in my story and I love him. Eh, if I could have just one more face option... 

Not that it would ruin the whole game, of course, but it surely ruined my mood.

apologies for bad English, I'm not a native speaker and I'm agitated

• Like 1

I didn't expect detailed appearance customization, but come on. Two head options with basically the same face (that has no forehead, no eyebrows and unremovable stubble), no changing skin colour (wouldn't be an issue if default colour wasn't so irritating and just ugly), hair clipping in ears and horns...

First game didn't have much customization either, but I did like one of the three Nature Godlike's faces and it fit great with the portrait. And now my poor character's been replaced with a drunken shaggy Shrek.

All other godlikes look fine to my tastes, by the way. Could use some variety, but still, they are fine. But I can't just change the race, my character is Nature Godlike in my story and I love him. Eh, if I could have just one more face option... 

Not that it would ruin the whole game, of course, but it surely ruined my mood.

apologies for bad English, I'm not a native speaker and I'm agitated

It's the same for female godlike, sadly - no more flowers which she had before. Now she looks ugly and creepy with those green skin and glowing eyes

• Like 1

I think the nature godlike look quite cool, but I see where OP is coming from.

More Orlan heads / portraits would have been nice too.

Not a fan of that third male orlan portrait that was added. Doesn't mesh with the existing art style.

Why does one of the male Aumaua portraits have facial hair when you can't choose any for them too? ;)

</nitpicky> 

• Like 1

yeah I am not keen on the skin colour either and the nature godlike just seem to lack detail compared to the others, no more flowers for my female nature godlike either. At least now I can change and edit the hairstyle to something that is more or less the right colour and doesn't clip.