Some preminum fig edition items still missing

smjjames

Question

The cosmo pet and the hat got fixed by the explorer pack, but several people are reporting that these three items are still missing:

Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets

Cloak of the Obsidian Order

Obsidian Sword

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97414-premium-fig-edition-obisidian-items/

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97386-paritally-resolved-pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-ultimate-fig-edition-does-not-contain-explorer-pack-still-lacks-other-unique-fig-bonusses/?p=2008586

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

For those that are still missing the items, it may be a specific issue with your accounts. You can try to message support.obsidian.net to get more accurate account assistance.

Thank you,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Same thing here. Would love a fix. :)

Outline of what we still need to get:

"Along with the base game of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, the Premium Fig Edition comes with Digital Guidebook Volume II, Cosmo the Space Pig and Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets, Eyepatch Hat, Cloak of the Obsidian Order, Obsidian Sword, Official Pillars II Digital Soundtrack, Cooking with Tim Volume I, and PoE Pen and Paper RPG Starter Guide. Added bonuses include St. Drogga's Skull, Beakhead, and Black Flag pre-order items."

Edited by LukevanV

Hey guys!

The Obsidian Sword is the Obsidian Axe, and the other items should work now but may need to have steam be restarted, and ensure that all the DLC items are checked off :) Please let me know if this is still an issue!

Thanks,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hey guys!

The Obsidian Sword is the Obsidian Axe, and the other items should work now but may need to have steam be restarted, and ensure that all the DLC items are checked off :) Please let me know if this is still an issue!

Thanks,

-Caleb

Did as you said but still haven't got mine. The DLC list still shows the following ones: Explorer's Pack, Critical Roles, and  Pre-Order Bonus

Where should I see them? My DLC list is still the same. 

Same here. I bought the Ultimate Fig Edition. My dlc list shows the following: Explorer's Pack, Critical Roles, and  Pre-Order Bonus.

Is this the correct order for the Ultimate Fig Edition?

Thank you.

It seems GoG people have separate files for these items. I do have to check whether I'll get anything when starting up a character. Can't play until tonight. Maybe it shows up ingame without showing up in our DLC? Can anyone check? These three:

Tiny Obsidian Wurm Pets

- Cloak of the Obsidian Order

- Obsidian Axe

Edited by LukevanV

Now are pass more than 3 days from the release and I obtain only the items form the scaveng hunt (55 codes), but for the other 3 items of the pre-order bonuses ... nothing. Something I can do about it?

Edited by Zippoman